XTPower XT-20000QC3 PowerBank modern DC/USB battery with 20400mAh - 5V USB and exit for 12 to 24V
Sometimes, you Need to charge something a little bigger than your Smartphone. XTPower built this power bank to charge bigger Gadgets, like Laptops.
It has a battery capacity of 20100 mAh and has three outputs which are optimized for a laptop and two other USB compatible devices such as mobile phones, tablets or many other devices. One of the two USB outputs supports the Quick Charge Standard QC3 and thus allows up to 75% faster charging your QC3 compliant devices. A DC-Output and the included adapters make the Power Bank a specialist for devices with input voltages from 12V to 24V. The continuous load of 50 watts and 65 watts at maximum allows the operation and the charging function of many mobile devices, like laptops. The respective input or output power is shown in the digital display. Plus, you get information about the remaining capacity of the battery and the active outputs.
Specifications for XT-20000QC3
- Technology: Lithium Ion with 73 Wh
- Capacity: 20100 mAh/ 3.7 V
- Life Expectancy: ca. 500 Charging Cycles
Input DC Jack
- Circular socket: 5.5 x 2.1 mm
- Charging: 13-20 V max. 3A (approximately 30W)
- Complete charge: Approx. 3 hours at 20V 1.5A from 0 to 100%
Input Micro USB
- Socket: microUSB or QC3 compartible chargers
- Charging: 5V max. 2.1A (approximately 10W) / QC3 3,8-12V max. 18W
- Complete charge: About 8-9 hours from 0 to 100% / QC3 charger 4-5 hours from 0 to 100%
Output DC Jack
- Voltage: 12V, 15V, 16.5V, 19V, 20V, 24V (50W continuous, 65W max.), with up to 4A
- Function: Voltage selectable via pushbutton
- Size DC Input/Output Jack: 5.5 x 2.1mm
- 1x USB 3.0 with QC 5V 2.1A / 9V 2A / 12V 2A
- USB 2: 1x USB 5V 2.1A
- Charging: 0 - 45 °C
- Operation: 0 - 60 °C
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 2.9 x 0,8 Inches or 174 x 78 x 21.5 mm
- Weight: 15.3 oz or 450g
Compatibility USB Output:
- Device types: Mobile phone, smartphone, tablet PC, camera, video camera, navigation devices, and much more.
- Battery charging: Devices with a charging voltage of 5V at up to 2.1A charging current.
- Charging QC 3.0: For compatible devices at between 3,8 and 12V, the Power Bank adjusts the charging voltage automatically.
- Continuous operation: Devices with an operating voltage of 5V and a current consumption of 100mA to 2.1A
- Basically, you can also always the original USB charging cable of your device.
- For Apple devices, please use the original charging cable by Apple as there are no Lightning Adapters included.
Compatibility DC Output:
Important: Please check before purchase whether the DC adapter supplied or aditional adapters fit the requirement of your Laptop or specific device.
- Power Bank XT-20000QC3
- Power Adapter
- Car Charging Adapter
- DC cable for connecting to a laptop with 78 Inches or 2 m
- Micro-USB charging cable
- Set of 8 adapters for laptop connection types shown
- A: Sony, Fujitsu, Panasonic (6.0x4.25mm)
- B: IBM, Acer, Toshiba, Dell, Asus (5.5x2.5mm)
- C: Asus, HP, NEC, Toshiba, BenQ (5.5x2.1mm)
- D: Acer, Toshiba, Sony (5.5x1.7mm)
- E: Samsung (4.8x1.7mm)
- F: Asus, HP, NEC, Delta, Compaq (5.0x1.0mm)
- G: Dell, HP (7.4x5.0x0.6m)
- H: IBM, Lenovo, Sony (7.9x5.4x0.9mm)