XTPower SP60 Solar Panel Charger with 60 Watt to Charge Cell Phones, Tablets and Power Banks
- Power: 60W - Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Efficiency: 22%
- Output Voltage: 5V 3 USB + 18V DC - Output Current: 5V / 5A (max. power) - Output Current: 18V / 3.3A (max. power) - Use of two outputs: together up to 60W max.
- Range: -20 ° C to 60 ° C
- Dimensions folded: 13.7 x 13.3 x 2.3 in - Dimensions unfolded: 60.0 x 13.7 x 1.0 in - Color: Black
- Weight: 2.9 kg or 6.3 LBS
The DC output returns with 18V/1.65A the appropriate power for direct connection to powerful Power Banks. All Power Banks with DC output of the brand XTPower are compatible with a charging voltage of 18V.Of course you can also use the solar panel to charge other Banks Power or connect other compatible devices directly.
At the USB output You can connect either a small power bank as a buffer battery, or recharge compatible devices directly if they have a charging current of up to 5A.
- XTPower SP60 solar panel - Instructions
Note: For a stable charging current, we recommend the use of a buffer battery on the DC and / or USB output of the solar panel (ie XTPower MP-1000 for USB or MP-16000 for DC). In this case, your charge the buffer battery with the solar panel. The buffer battery ensures a stable charging current for your device.